Delightful Wedding at The Standard is Full of Entertaining Surprises
Planning a wedding is no small feat. It’s an exciting and momentous occasion requiring much thought and planning. But the wedding of Maggie and Austin at The Standard Knoxville was much more than your typical wedding day. With a unique array of personalized entertainment and memorable moments, this delightful wedding was full of entertaining surprises. Below, you’ll read about the quirky details, look at the heartfelt and joyful moments, learn more, and discover how to make your wedding light-hearted and joyous.
The Standard Knoxville Wedding Venue
The Standard Knoxville is a popular wedding venue in downtown Knoxville’s heart. It is known for its modern and elegant event spaces to accommodate different wedding sizes and styles. This Knoxville wedding venue offers customizable wedding packages that are a perfect fit for both residents and out-of-town visitors. No matter what color palette or wedding theme you choose, this place suits all your needs.
What Makes A Delightful Wedding?
A delightful wedding leaves a lasting and positive impression on the couple and their guests. It also makes a positive impression on wedding photographers too. Why was this wedding at the top of my list for a blog post? Because of its message: charm, warmth, and engagement.
Here is what Maggie and Austin did right to evoke such feelings through entertaining surprises.
- Emotional Wedding Vows: There was no dry eye in the room as this bride and groom genuinely expressed their feelings for one another. When the couple’s affection for each other is evident, it creates an atmosphere of joy and connection with all involved.
- Handfasting Ceremony: Handfasting ceremonies are quickly becoming the rave for meaningful ways for couples to express their commitment to one another. It adds a personal touch to a ceremony.
- Quirky Personalization: Incorporating a trending TikTok into your wedding is a great way to tailor your wedding day to reflect your personality. Maggie and Austin chose the Ghost Sheet Trend for their big day — adding a touch of “spooky” for the autumn season.
- Incorporating Guests: How about a hot-sauce challenge? At the reception, this couple incorporated their love of hot sauce and added a fun way for their guests to be involved. The Maid of Honor and the Best Man were the MCs for this event. The questions provided left many laughs for the answers.
- Positive Atmosphere: When my second shooter and I arrived at The Standard, we were greeted with warm welcomes. Connecting with the bride and groom on a wedding day always makes a day feel intimate and purposeful.
In the end, a delightful wedding reflects the love between the couple. It focuses on creating an enjoyable time and meaningful experience for everyone involved. No matter when or where your wedding day is or what stage of life you are in, there is always room to create a sense of community.
October Weddings are Nostalgic
October weddings in Knoxville add innumerable layers of nostalgia and sentimentality. The crisp fall air and the unmistakable scent of the season add depth and richness to the occasion. Couples can add vitality to their celebration by incorporating seasonal traditions into their ceremony and reception. Many couples meld together Southern and autumnal recipes. An apple cider toast or homemade pies are just a few examples. Of course, using part of the Halloween holiday is always in style during autumn.
Knoxville Wedding Photographer
There are a lot of choices in Knoxville for wedding photographers. It’s essential to have a photographer you feel comfortable with and can easily communicate your preferences. A good rapport with your photographer can lead to more natural and relaxed photos. I know that I am the person for you! Please send me a message about my photography service for your special day. I am glad to connect with you anytime to plan the event of your dreams.
Photographer: Erin Morrison Photography | Second Photographer: Brittany Sidwell Photography | Venue: The Standard Knoxville | Florals: Megan Connors Floral and Styling | Rentals: Sisters Vintage Rentals | Hair Stylist: Souther Sirens | Planner: Custom Love Gifts | DJ: Stephen Goff Entertainment | Bartender: Vital Event Services | Dress: David’s Bridal | Suit: Hockerty